Equine Health Hush 1.2kg
Equine Health Science Hush is perfect for horses that are hyper-excitability or nervous, confused and erratic behaviour and has been used in the treatment of Equine Headshaking Syndrome. Use for daily training, competition nerves, changes in seasonal behaviour (spring) helps with education and equine transportation..
- L Tryptophan is an amino acid necessary for normal growth in foals and for nitrogen balance in adult horses. It is an essential amino acid, which means the body cannot produce it and it must be obtained from diet.
- B1-Thiamine is necessary for the proper function of the heart and nervous system.
- B2 – Riboflavin helps muscle cells produce energy. It is required by the body to use oxygen and the metabolism of amino acids, fatty acids, and carbohydrates.
- Magnesium in the body serves several important metabolic functions. It plays a role in the production and transport of energy. It is also important for the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
- Vitamin B-6 is important for health of the blood vessels and red blood cells.
- If dietary levels are low, supplementation with Hush with Tryptophane from Equine Health Science may help counter symptoms of hyperexcitability, nervousness, irritability and confusion.