Equi-Prene Pressure Eze Girth-Brown
• This girth has been designed to reduce pressure on the ascending pectorals to help prevent injury and aid in breathing.
• The pectoral muscles run from the breastbone to the fore-arm and bring the leg inward.
• The pressure caused by girths restricts the use of this muscle and limits front end movement.
• By doubling the surface area over this muscle area we halve the pressure.
• The dual elastic ends also aid in pressure relief as well as helping with the vital function of breathing by enabling the ribs to expand.