Full Cheek Mouthing Bit
- This Snaffle has full cheeks and a jointed mouthpiece with three players.
- This is the traditional mouthing bit, and the players (toggles) provide the young horse with something to play with, encouraging mouthing and acceptance of the bit.
- The full cheek prevents the bit from being pulled through the horse’s mouth.
- Correctly used with fulmer keepers (sold separately), the mouthpiece cannot be turned over in the horse’s mouth while at work.
- Also, the full cheek provides more lateral control by creating light pressure on the horse’s cheeks.